UAV applications require a sensor that is small, accurate and cost-effective.
For larger UAVs, a more traditional unit outputting positional/ velocity/ attitude at up to 250Hz can be used.
A new, ultra-compact sensor has been developed for the latest generation of micro-UAVs. Weighing less than 400g (down to 160g without its case in OEM applications), it is able to deliver sub-metre accuracy, velocity and attitude.
- Airborne imaging
- Remote sensing of vegetation
- Airborne glacial monitoring
- Power line and electricity pylon inspection
- Lidar mapping
- Mapping of coastal lines
- Mapping of cultural heritage sites or forests
- Law Enforcement
- Small and lightweight solution (xNAV200)
- Position measured to 2 cm accuracy (DGPS)
- High accuracy velocity measurements
- Real-time data output
- Event input to synchronise with external devices
- Distance output to trigger external devices
- High-accuracy pitch, roll and yaw measurements
- Includes post-processing software
- Static initialisation
- Consistent, reliable data output
- No data interruption during GNSS blackout
- NMEA output
- Single satellite aiding (tight coupling) for use in urban environments
The right product depends entirely on the application.
Please contact one of the experts at Datron, who will be happy to discuss the options available to you.