Pedal Effort Sensor
Sensor to measure the force exerted on the brake pedal during brake tests.
- Determine force exerted on the brake pedal during brake tests
- Record the pedal force independently of the angle of activation
- Suitable for use with brake test stands and for normal driving.
The Pedal Force Transducer mounts quickly and easily using a rubber strap.
There are 3 different versions available:
- Signal transducer with digital display unit
- Signal transducer with analogue display unit
- Signal transducer with integrated amplifier
Versions 1 & 2 offer a display of the current pedal force, as well as storage/ display of the maximum achieved pedal force.
Version 2 displays an analogue signal representative of actual pedal force for connection to a data recorder.
There is also an attachment available for handbrake testing.