Using GNSS can be a quick and easy way of collecting data, as long as you have satellite visibility!
In the event of a drop in satellite coverage, there would be nothing for a GNSS-only product to measure.
OXTS Enhanced GNSS products help overcome these issues by taking the data stream from your GNSS receiver, combining it with inertial measurements, and outputting blended GNSS/ Inertial measurements at 250Hz even in poor GNSS environments.
- Land-based survey
- Aerial survey
- Mobile mapping
- Lidar mapping
- System integration
- Ground studies
- Transport network surveying
- Position measured up to 2 cm accuracy
- Velocity measured up to 2 cm/s without the need for a base-station
- 100 or 250 Hz systems
- Real-time output
- Additional measurements unavailable to GNSS-only solutions
- No data interruptions during GNSS blackout
- One box solution for easy installation
- Distance output to trigger external devices
- Event input to synchronise with external devices
- Single satellite aiding (tight coupling)
- NTRIP receiver compatible
- Post-processing using RINEX files
- Comprehensive software suite included at no extra cost
The right product depends entirely on the application.
Please contact one of the experts at Datron, who will be happy to discuss the options available to you.