Dx-BrakeTemp- for measuring temperatures on the brake disc
With Dx-BrakeTemp users have at their disposal a turnkey telemetry system for high-precision measurement of temperatures directly on the wheels of road vehicles. All measurement signals, such as the temperatures at the brake disc, are digitized directly at the wheels and transmitted telemetrically via mirror antennas to the receiver unit inside the vehicle. With its robust design, the system is also well suited for rough environments and road tests in all kinds of weather.
- Precise temperature measurement due to differential sensor inputs with integrated thermal reference point.
- Robust transmitter modules with integrated power supply, waterproof (IP 67) for use in all weather conditions.
- Convenient system check by remote-controlled detection of encoder breakage and additional channels for monitoring system status (battery voltage, temperature in the housing, radio signal reception strength) facilitate monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Highest interference immunity of the telemetry line due to digital data transmission (resolution 16 bit) with error detection.
- Fast integration into existing measurement technology via the standard CAN and analog interfaces.