The device offers bidirectional conversion between Standard Ethernet (100BASE-TX) and Automotive Ethernet (100BASE-T1). A solid housing made of galvanized sheet steel with powder coating coupled with DIP switches for easy configuration allows the user to handle the converter effortlessly.
No additional hardware or software additions are required to connect the device to a PC or laptop. The device can be paired with any hardware or software tool that uses standard Ethernet with an RJ-45 port.
This makes the MediaConverter 100BASE-T1 BCM the ideal solution to work quickly and efficiently with 100BASE-T1 technology without the need for additional cabling, customer-specific connectors or manufacturer-specific tools.
- 2 × DIP switches
- 1× RJ-45 port for 100BASE-T standard Ethernet
- 1× MQS port with 1 × 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet port
- 4 × status LEDs (2 of them on the RJ-45 port)
- Cable set included
- Voltage range: 8 to 16 volts DC,
- Power consumption: 2 watts
- Solid housing made of galvanized sheet steel with powder coating
- Size: 92x63x28mm
- Converts between 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet and 100BASE-TX Standard Ethernet
- Configuration via DIP switches:
- DIP switch 1: Master/Slave
- DIP switch 2: HalfOut/FullOut