Sensoric OMS 4
The OMS 4 optical sensor combines non-contact, optical with inertial measurement technology.
The optical speed measurement is characterized by its long-term stability and high accuracy. The high bandwidths of angular rate and acceleration sensors enable the detection of the smallest, highly dynamic changes in movement.
The fusion of optical speed measurement and movement data from angular rate and acceleration sensors enables the measurement of all necessary longitudinal parameters with unprecedented accuracy and dynamics. In this way, the OMS 4 helps our customers to successfully perform their longitudinal measurement tasks in an efficient and simple way.
- Proven spatial filter principle
- Integrated angular rate and acceleration sensors
- Sensor fusion
- Highest dynamics due to 1kHz update rate
- CAN output
- Simple parameterization via Ethernet
- Long-life IR-LED lighting
- POI conversion
- Easy handling
- Precise optics / optomechanics
- Protection against undervoltage by UPS
- Longitudinal dynamics
- Brake measurement
- Tire performance
- Indoor testing
- Land Survey
- Rail Applications
- Mobile machines
- Industrial Applications
Datron Technology also offer mounting solutions including Towing Eye and Suction Mounting- please contact us for more information.