With the imc CRONOSflex, we offer a modular system, which gives you an unprecedented degree of flexibility in the setup of your data acqusition system. The system requires no rack or frame. Both base unit and the measurement modules (amplifiers or conditioners) have independent housings: by a robust “Click Mechanism”, they can easily be either connected directly to one another or alternatively spatially distributed over a standard network cable. A distance of up to 100m between individual modules is possible.
The imc CRONOSflex covers the entire frequency range of physical test and measurement requirements by providing up to 2 MSamples/s with channel rates up to 100 kSamples/s. Measurement modules are available for every common type of signal and sensor. Experience the flexibility of a modular, spatially distributable data acquisition system.
- Flexible modularity through frameless expansion
- With the “Click Mechanism”, modules are physically and electronically connected
- Ideal for frequently changing measurement tasks – distributed or centrally located
- Simultaneous recording of analog, digital, and vehicle bus data
- Up to 2,000 kS/s per system and up to 100 kS/s per channel
- Supports nearly every signal and sensor type
- Synchronous acquisition from one up to thousands of channels
- Integrated real time analysis
- Ready to go configuration and operation software: imc STUDIO
- For comprehensive data analysis and reports, imc FAMOS software is ideal