Laser Ride Height
- Laser sensors are designed to measure distances without contact, using laser radiation. It is ideal for measuring distances between moving objects.
- Wide measuring range of 50 – 500mm
- Measurement range teachable in steps of 10mm
- High suppression of interfering light (100k Lux, sunlight)
- Short response time of < 2.5ms
- High environmental protection (IP 67)
- High operating temperature range 0-70°C (32-158°F)
- High vibration resistance
- To measure linear motions e.g. rideheight, distance between objects
- SA-Dist05b-000 has a range of 50 to 500mm.