The imc CANSAS-HISO8 series allows the safe and precise measurement of temperatures and low voltages at high-voltage common-mode levels of up to 800 V as they occur on batteries, HV components and supply circuits of hybrid and electric vehicles. The modules comply with the device safety standard EN 61010 and have an isolation of: 800 V CAT I, 300 V CAT II.
- Individually isolated measurement of temperatures (type K thermocouples) at a high common-mode level
- Channel-specific internal reference junction compensation
- Module variant for PT100/1000 and low voltages
- Isolation: 800 V CAT I, 300 V CAT II (device safety standard EN 61010)
- High-voltage resistant plug (LEMO)
- Temperature measurement on high-voltage components in electric and hybrid vehicles, e.g., batteries, fuel cells and supply circuits
- Environments in which full personal safety must be guaranteed even in the event of a fault
- Can be used for test benches as well as for mobile driving tests
- Both in decentralized distributed and central measurement networks
There imc CANSASflex-HISO8 allows for safe and precise measurement of 8 thermocouples (type K) or the measurement of PT100/1000 or low voltages at high voltage common mode levels of up to 800 V. It is ideal for e-mobility applications in particular.
High-voltage resistant plug (LEMO)
According to IEC (EN) 61010-1:2001
Isolation: 800 V CAT I, 300 V CAT II
Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Shock resistance: 50g pk (5 ms)
Protection class: IP40
Supported measurement modes:
Module variant for PT100/1000 and low voltages
Temperature measurement / low voltage measurement on high-voltage components in electric and hybrid vehicles, such as batteries, fuel cells and supply circuits..