No more compromises: With the imc CRONOS-XT, imc is offering for the first time an ultra-robust device in a completely modular platform. The data acquisition base unit and a number of amplifiers can be conveniently connected to form a complete system: without tools and cables via a simple click-mechanism. With protection class IP67 and MIL-STD810F, the system is protected against dirt, dust and water as well as severe shocks and vibrations. The robust data logger is therefore ideal for mobile measurements on construction machinery, tractors, agricultural machinery and vehicle testing that takes place in harsh environments.
Extremely robust DAQ system
- Water- and dustproof according to IP67
- High shock and vibration resistance according to MIL-STD-810F
- Robust, impact-resistant housing
- Sealed electronics (condensation-proof)
- Wide temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C